- I have all sorts of crazy dentalwork that has been done over the past 2 decades, so I’m particular about my dentist since I seem to be lucky enough to visit often… Dr. Ngo and her staff are the best dental group that I’ve been to in a long time. They are very professional but friendly and nice. All my visits were done in a timely manner and I was kept well informed. (5 Stars!)
- Dr Ngo is a wonderful Dentist. She is very professional, great bedside manner. She tells you what to expect and has great knowledge of her profession. The staff is awesome and very nice and friendly. I will be a life long patient of Dr Ngo and focus dental. I would recommend her to everyone. If you dont like your dentist now or you dont have one, go see Dr Ngo at Focus Dental. Their office and equipment is always clean and its a great atmosphere. I will not be going any where else..
- My family has been going to Dr. Ngo for the past two years. We all love her office and the staff. It is so calm and comforting compared to other offices. I recommend her to anyone looking for a good dentist. They are the best I have ever gone to.
- Dr. Ngo is an excellent physician that is very courteous and explains everything in detail. She makes a special effort to ensure that her patient is comfortable. The same sentiment can be expressed for the entire staff at this location.
- I was extremely impressed with Dr. Ngo and her staff. I was able to get a same-day appointment and I appreciate the professionalism & efficiency of the office. Dr. Ngo is a very talented dentist. She was able to handle my problem quickly and with minimal pain. Thanks so much Dr. Ngo!!!
- As someone who has had a past negative experience with a dentist and was apprehensive about finding another that I could feel comfortable with, I highly recommend Dr. Ngo. She was professional, compassionate, considerate and honest. The rest of the staff is very personable, sincere, and helpful. Sabrina has excellent communication skills & goes out of her way to ensure you have the information you need regarding your insurance coverage & copays. The staff has been very considerate & made sure I knew there was flexibility to tackle the dental work I needed that fit my financial situation at the moment. The technology the office utilizes is impressive; this is the first office that I visit that is truly paperless with forms! This is definitely the dental office for me & my family, I’m so glad I found them!(5 Stars!)
- I brought both my children here and the staff is great with kids! The staff is really nice and thoughtful and Dr. Ngo is very informative, caring and thorough! I’ve had a great experience and I am definitely staying with Focus Dental! (5 Stars!)
- Dr. Ngo is the best dentist that I have ever visited. She is very professional, and she makes sure that you are taken care of. I have a fear of dentist, and she was able to calm me down. I’ll be going back. (5 Stars!)
- Dr. Phuong Ngo and the staff at Focus Dental are very patient and attentive. They were able to provide various options with regards to costs and effectiveness the procedures scheduling was very easy and they have very flexible hours. (5 Stars!)
- What a great experience! Dr. Ngo was incredibly nice and informative. She took the time to show me cavities and areas I should pay special attention to in her mirror. Her care extended to my teeth, my health and my experience. I have so much faith in Dr. Ngo that I think she may be able to remove my wisdom teeth with kindness. #fingerscrossed #terrified #dramaqueen!! (5 Stars!)
- So glad I found Dr. Ngo and her awesome staff. They are such a great team. They put you at ease (I am a dental scaredy-cat), explain everything thoroughly, go over and above to help make payments reasonable and affordable. You can watch TV (that helps keep your mind off the procedure) and the quality of work is outstanding. They even call you to see if you are doing well after you have had work done. Oh and they call you to remind you of your appointment and that is important in my very busy work schedule.. The hours are excellent so one can always find an appointment time that meets their schedule. I am very pleased. (5 Stars!)
- This has to be the best dentist office ever! The doctor did everything possible to put me at ease, and the process was as painless as possible. I went in the get a tooth pulled, cavities filled, and she set me up with a plan to get my teeth back on track. The dental assistants here are also nothing short of phenomenal. If you are in the area, or even outside of it I recommend very highly stopping by if you need work. Ya’ll rock!!!! I need a button for more stars lol (5 Stars!)
- I have had very few positive experiences with dentists in my life as I’m guessing most people do. I found Focus Dental while searching for a dentist near me. I figured it was close and reviews for Dr. Ngo and her staff were fantastic. So I decided I would give this place a chance. I finally had great dental insurance and i knew I would need several issues taken care of. In three weeks I have gotten a root canal, cleaning and several cavities filled with three more to go. Considering I had a lot of work to get done I was a little apprehensive as to what my insurance would cover. Luckily Dr. Ngo and Sabrina are always doing what they can to make sure you can afford the work that needs to be done by prioritizing the worst and most urgent over something that may be pushed off until insurance can kick in again. While in the chair Dr. Ngo discusses everything as clearly as possible. Showing you all the things she will be working on and the result afterwards. She provides tips to improve your dental care and let’s you know what to expect in the hours and days after any work. She numbs like a pro and the needle is the slightest pain. And if you need more in the middle of a procedure she adds more (which is huge for me because I’ve always had issues with needing more anesthesia). A fun plus is the fact that you can watch a movie while your getting work done. And it’s a great way not to pay attention to stuff that is going on in your mouth. Her facilities are always very well kept, and of course the staff and Dr. Ngo do everything they can to make you feel at ease and comfortable. You will not regret your visit here! (5 Stars!)
- It was the first time my dentist used this New technology while numbing my mouth, and surprisingly it was amazing. I didn’t feel the pinch that usually occurs when my dentist numbs my tooth. I think this innovation should be used everywhere to make the dentist experience more enjoyable.
- It was unbelievable!!!! I loved it. I have had bad experiences with dentist due to the painful anesthesia and that’s why I would put all my dental visits aside. But when Dr. Phuong Ngo used this system on me it was wonderful. I did not feel any pain whatsoever. And of course from now on I will be more comfortable and at ease with my visits knowing that there won’t be any pain due to the dental vibe!!!!
- I am a 53 year old single woman. I would consider myself as “old school” when it comes to my previous experiences with dental treatment. In the past the did not have the technology they have today. It helps to have a GREAT Doctor like i have with Dr. Ngo. She’s the BEST dentist I’ve ever had in my lengthy history of dental car. She has a tender touch and practices with a caring heart with all her patience.Upon her treatment and introduction of the “Dental Vibe” she explained this new technology and how it is to refocuse your attention on the “vibration” and not the injection
Tell us how we are doing. Click here to fill out our 1-minute patient survey.
If you are in the Garland, Richardson, Dallas, Plano, Murphy, Sachse, Wylie or surrounding areas in Texas we can help you with your family’s anxiety-free dentistry, fillings, braces, dentures, dental implants, and cosmetic dental needs.